Love that Easter Break
The whole family hanging out for four days. Bit of socialising, chocolate, movies, gardening and sleep ins.
Great to see good old friends on friday night.
Did the Jewelled Jelly thing for the first time. A hit!! Soooo easy and delicious.
Also a surprise visit from good friends living the coastal life now.Always great to see them.
Ranchos Huevos. Sunday brunch with family at brothers. Garliced portobello mushrooms, Chocolate brioche, croissants and chocolate Marshmellow bites.
This little bunny has finished her bowl and will eat carrots now for the rest of the week.
Still buying supplies for birthday party.
Popping candy, M&Ms, Sherbet, Sour straps, chocolates, gum, etc for the Sweets Bar, Poppers for Pinata , plastic shot glasses for sour jelly shots, glo sticks, balloons. I get some supplies each time I shop so I'm not hit with the bill all at once. At the supermarket noticed a few empty and nearly empty lolly boxes like sherbet[black tongue!!], popping candy and others so asked if I could take some "of course" was the reply. They'll look great on table even with different things in them. Looking for packing foam to stick skewers and test tubes into. Work places getting new computers or such will have it. Half a melon shell might do it.
Bought a cheap white single sheet at op shop to paint Sweet Bar backdrop on. Some candy bags have great graphics so I'll stick those on[or get ideas from to paint on sheet].
I' ve got three large M&M guys- pull down their waving hand and m&ms come out into the other hand. They are coming out of retirement!!





No comments:
Post a Comment